- Full Time Social Worker - Cares for patients in the Hospice House and at home. Assesses the patient's social and emotional factors in order to help the patient and family to cope with problems in daily living and provide counsel jrelated to end of life issues. Must be currently licensed in SC and have a baccalaureate degree in social work, psychology, sociology or other related field. Minimum of one year's experience in health care, with hospice experience preferred. See full job description.
Hospice House Positions
- PRN RN - Identifies patient/family/caregiver needs and provides nursing and supportive care in accordance with the plan of care, and policies and procedures. See full job description.
- Full Time RN - Identifies patient/family/caregiver needs and provides nursing and supportive care in accordance with the plan of care, and policies and procedures. See full job description.
Home Care Positions
- Homemaker - A homemaker, under the coordination and supervision of the IDG team, assists with maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the patient/family and helps the patient/family carry out the treatment plan. See full job description.
- On Call RN - Provides and directs the provision of home nursing care for all agency patients during after hours, based on agency policies and procedures, through the competent application of the nursing process. See Full see job description
Thrift Store Positions
- Thrift Store Associate / Driver (Laurens and Clinton) - This position assists with the daily operation of the thrift stores as well as driving our box truck to pick up donations (furniture, large itens) and bringing them back to the store. See full job description.
Print, complete and mail application to: Hospice of Laurens County, PO BOX 178, Clinton, SC 29325