Home Care Positions
- On-Call RN - Responsible for after-hours care of patient's care in their home. Identifies patient/family/caregiver needs and provides nursing and supportive care in accordance with the plan of care, and policies and procedures. See full job description.
Hospice House Positions
- PRN CNA - Responsible for assisting patients with feeding, personal care, ambulation and positioning as necessary. See full job description.
- Hospice House CNA - Full Time - Responsible for assisting patients with feeding, personal care, ambulation and positioning as necessary. This is a night position working three 12 hours shifts per week from 7pm - 7am. Benefits include health, dental, vision, Simple IRA and PTO. See full job description.
Thrift Store Positions
- Assistant Manager - This is a part time position (20 hours/week) in the Laurens Thrift Store. Assistant managers are responsible for assisting the store manager in the day to day operation of the store, i.e. running the register, sorting donations, scheduling pick-ups, and opening and closing the store. See full job description.
- Truck Driver - Assists with donation pick up, loading and unloading items, and processing donations among other duties. This is a part time position (16 hours/week) in the Clinton Thrift Store. See full job description.
Print, complete and mail application to: Hospice of Laurens County, PO BOX 178, Clinton, SC 29325